Follow us
Twitter Facebook

Do I need a theological degree?

For candidates who desire to serve with goEast, a degree higher than what is being taught is required. For example, an MTh or PhD is required for those teaching students in the MDiv program.  To serve in other ministry areas it is desirable for candidates to have prior church/ministry experience. For professionals, it is expected that you will have the necessary degrees to qualify for your professional e.g. medical degree for doctors and relevant licenses to practice.

Support goEast

If you would like to contribute financially to support the ongoing ministry of goEast, click here for more information

More Info

Email Sign up

Sign up for regular updates about the goEast ministry

Before signing up please type the code above into the box beside it.

Twitter Twitter
Facebook Facebook
Site Map